Monday, August 8, 2011

Diez Minutos

I have decided to become a bit of a mystic for the next 10 minutes. I am trying to decide whether or not to fly to New York tomorrow. But I want a clear signal, and I am looking to the environment and people around me for that signal. If I leave the internet cafe for instance, and someone stops me and says, "Mark, you should go to New York," then I will most likely go to New York. But if something tells me I should stay I will do that, too. I vowed to wait until tonight to make this decision. But I might break that rule. Rules are meant to be broken, after all.

So I'll give it 10 minutes, starting now. And if there is no clear signal, well, I'll probably give it some more time. And if there STILL is no clear signal I will probably buy a ticket to New York. I would feel a bit like I'm giving up on Yaroslavi and Russia, but sometimes you have to know when to get out.

10 minutes starting now....

No comments:

Post a Comment